Kuk Sool Won™ of Claygate and Great Bookham, 162 Hare Lane, Claygate, Surrey, KT10 ORD.
Tiny Tigers classes are for boys and girls aged from 4 to 6.
Tigers classes are for boys and girls aged from 6 to 8.
Mini Mantis classes are for boys and girls aged from 8 to 11, and are beginners (white and yellow belts).
Mantis classes are for boys and girls with blue, red or brown belts, up to the age of 13.
Dragons classes are for our advanced junior students (those with DBN or Black Belts).
All of our junior classes teach more than just martial arts. They teach how to become good citizens and to be prepared for life.
These skills will help the students become well-rounded by contributing to the child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth.
Benefits of classes
• Learning to share & take turns
• Develop self-esteem and a sense of independence
• Stimulate curiosity & the importance of taking instruction
• Promote physical strength & build fundamental motor skills
• Promote coordination & stamina
• Develop a love of learning & problem solving skills
• Encourage social skills & demonstrate responsibility
• Teach self control & respectful behaviour
Our unique children’s program is designed to teach students far more than just how to kick and punch. We are very concerned with the well-being, health and education of children, and aim to influence all our children in becoming achievers in life as well as martial arts.
• We promote non-violent resolutions to conflict, yet we strongly believe a child must develop the skills and ability to defend themselves.
• Students will develop greater confidence and self-discipline, as they learn how to react to the world around them.
• Our young students are treated with respect and are taught to return the same respect for others.
• We believe in praise, encouragement and positive reinforcement. Parents that work with us as a team will enjoy seeing their child strive for excellence, at school, home and Kuk Sool Won™.
Below are some of the areas in which your child will experience improvements:
• Attention Span
• Motor Skills
• Fitness Levels
• Self Defence
• Never Give Up Attitude
• Leadership Skills
• Self Esteem
We feel very strongly about the benefits of Kuk Sool Won™ for young people and believe that with the support of parents these benefits can be achieved by every junior student. Whilst achieving all these aims your child will also have fun taking part in high-energy classes and along the way will make lots of new friends that will last a lifetime.